Beverly Whitley has more than two decades of experience in commercial litigation and appeals. She has tried cases involving non-competition agreements, partnership disputes, property value, easements, insurance contracts, creditor’s rights, and leases. She has handled state and federal appeals at all levels.
- J.D., Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 1990
- B.A., English, Louisiana State University, 1986
- State Bar of Texas
- Louisiana State Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Federal, Second, Fifth, and Eighth Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas, and the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana